Sunday, April 25, 2010

First Stage Move Complete

Well another week has come and gone. First, Jennifer and I saw Kickass the Friday before last and it was very good. The next weekend was fairly relaxed. Wednesday I played D&D at CCP with the old crew. Tuesday night I talked with Jay about Sentinel. Working out has been quite successful...dieting, not so much. I've actually managed to gain five pounds in the last three or four weeks. For this reason, combined with an impending hike that I've been invited to in a week, I'm now training with a 50 pound backpack on a 10% incline on the treadmill. Good thing too because at 1.5 miles on a 10% incline at 2mph, it still caused me to sweat after 45 minutes.

I've moved most of my bed and computer to Mom and Skips. I'll be staying with them for three months or so as a buffer for a while. Being around family is a good idea right now I think. Right now I'm using Mom's netbook and we're watching some GPD TV but I won't be moving in quite yet. Otherwise, things are going well. The papers are now drawn up and we're submitting them tomorrow. Jennifer and I are still getting along well.

No comments: