Monday, November 3, 2008

Life in Motion

Movies Watched this Weekend:

Roshomon-Multiple points of view by Kurasawa. Very cool. Not for children despite being really old.

The Cat Returns: Done by the people that did "Whispers of the Heart" and "Spirited Away." Absolutely excellent. Children friendly.

Dr. Who: The Hand of Fear. Very good stuff. I don't know if I'd seen that one young either.

Torchwood Season 2: We're on disk 2. Very interesting.

Random Boliwood movie: Jennifer thought it was OK but not as good as some of the other one's she's watched. I didn't watch it.

I've just finished reading "River of the Dancing Gods" trilogy by Jack Chalker. It isn't as good as his "well of souls" series, but it made for suitable mind candy. The next thing I read will be more substantive.

My current school class is E-Commerce. Its moderately interesting and not as insane homework wise as my last class. One assignment is a blog. I didn't want to give my blog out to random people, plus this one must be more visually flashy than my main blog but if anyone really wants the link, comment here and I'll email you the link. Don't expect it to last long though.

1 comment:

Christy said...

We'll have to check out The Cat Returns.