Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sick. Better.

Jennifer, myself, Mom, Skip and Julie all celebrated Grandma's birthday (she's 88!) last Saturday. We ate at a vegetarian restaurant called the Green Sprout, which was quite nice. We then went to Mom and Skip's house and watched 'Underdog' which is moderately cute, but awesomeness if you're a dog fan (like other members of the family and Jennifer.)

I was sick most of Friday. I was better by the time Saturday came around but I wasn't really back up to full mental capacity until Sunday. This class will indeed be a challenge. 1000 page text bok and about 150 pages of online lecture notes for the final in 3 1/2 weeks. The secret here is going to be figuring out what to study, because cramming all of it into my brain in that amount of time ON TOP of the class work load is essentially impossible.

Otherwise, things go well.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I hate impossible school work... it literally makes my brain hurt.

We will have to add Underdog to our netflix list.