Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No News is Good News

Quiet week.

I went to Augusta on Sunday to help Grandma. We had a rather heavy weekend planned, but had to change it at the last minute. We're planning most of what we planned to do this weekend for late July (perhaps).

We both got some work done around the house, watched more Madmen and Tom Baker Dr. Who and a bit of Burn Notice. Jennifer is doing Belly Dancing lessons, which she likes A LOT, and doing a lot of crocheting.

I've got a lot of side projects going, including working with actors on my podcast, helping as project coordinator on someone else's movie for Project Management experience, and trying to arrange for freelance writers to write for the role playing game side of things. I am also reading more of the Jim Butcher books and recently finished the Kim Harrison book mom leant me.

No comments: