Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This week

We saw the Diving Bell and the Butterfly over the weekend. For dinner on date night we ate at a Thai restaurant, but because we recently got a new computer and a few other things, we're trying to be somewhat frugal about how we do things, especially with a few up coming expenses this summer that have yet to be taken care of.

I was looking forward to the Transformer's movie, but I don't think I'm going to see it. Its the same reason I didn't see the Star Wars clone movie last year. Well, kind of. See for the Star Wars movie it was "Hutt Baby" and the assorted descriptions of it that made me realize it would be worse than phantom menace. For Transformers that would be "Robot Testacles".....I don't think I need to see a movie with Robot Testacles in it.

Jennifer and I are on a major health kick, but hers is a lot more effective than mine at the moment. I might need to do a bit less exercise and a bit more dieting. We'll see how things go tomorrow. I've been doing a lot of reading lately, which has been nice.

Last Sunday we spent father's day with Skip, Mom, Grandma and Julie. It was fun. We ate at the 'thumb's up' cafe. Then we hung out and talked for a lot after that. Later, I called Dad and Jennifer talked to her father and step father.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Robot testicles? It sounds like I should see this one before I let the kids see it.