Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And we're back

Saturday night we saw "The Dublin City Working Man's Band" at Slatterly's Tavern. It was pretty cool. We bought two CD's and I might see if I can do the music thing and put up a few of their songs on here, assuming I don't get shot by the RIAA for doing so.

Sunday we came back. We saw "Jumper" on the plane ('bleh'). The flight went well. The hour we spent in the airport whilst the monkey's figured out what to do to get the baggage carosel unstuck was not. Understand, it is not the fact that it broke down that I found annoying but the fact that they kept 'fixing' it then walking away for ten minutes because they thought it was working again until they came back and 'fixed' it again.

We spent part of Sunday and part of Monday coming home. It is very good to be back. :) The Dog was certainly good to see us (we picked him up from some friends who were seeing him).

2 comments:

Christy said...

Sounds like a fun trip... you should post some pictures... I like pictures. Guiness (or how ever you spell it) does taste bad... you can ask for it with black-current and it tastes a lot better.. that doesn't help you know though. I think it is what poop probably tastes like... I will explain why someday.

little.monkey said...

Sounds like you guys got a lot done and had a great time. It's supposed to be really beautiful there. I'll have to check it out some day...probably when I'm an old lady. Guinness always seemed like it would be gross. I never liked dark beer though. It's good to hear that the trip was a success. Happy belated b-day to Jennifer. Can't wait til the reunion!