Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekly Happenings

We got a king sized mattress. Can't remember where, but it is most nifty. We need to get the bed frame though.

Much cleaning and studying this weekend. Monday Mom, Skip, Grandma and I droomed up to Augusta to help shuffle stuff back, like a pump organ. Pump Organ=The Heavy but it was fun :)

Sunday we all went up to visit wisdomgirl/sadsog and Todd and it was most keenerific. We rewatched the incredibles. I like that movie.

We also saw Indiana IV. I liked it but for 30 seconds at the end where they showed something they shouldn't. Still worth seeing though.

Novel 2 is done. Mom and Ken will be reading and I'll post updates as I go. Anyone else wants to review an early copy and make suggestions, ping me.

3 comments:

Christy said...

King sized beds are where it's at.

What are they doing with the organ?

Anonymous said...

It is on prominent display in the main room next to the TV.

Anonymous said...

Right now Momma's mostly looking at it and thinking about polishing it. She used to play a pump organ when she still lived with her parents, so it has great sentimental value to her. We're thinking maybe Rachelle and Melanie will want to maybe play it when they're here. :)

I'm looking forward to starting in on your book - tomorrow morning!