Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Life in general

Well lets see....this Sunday I went to something called "The Daily Project" which is basically a film maker's club. I'm not going to make any more until I get my sound skills down, but I'm going to help other people make their's in the meantime. Made a few cool contacts there.

Took my International Business midterm as well and it was BRUTAL. It was open book but I had 90 minutes to answer 50 questions and I used every last SECOND. To put that in perspective, I have finished about 30 minutes early on all of my other tests and used the remaining time to check or confirm my answers and that was making sure I checked my notes very thoroughly the first time. Still no idea what the score was.

Gave mom a copy of my novel. Novel 3 is coming along well, I plan to start writing it in November and December. Jennifer and I ate at "Loop Pizza" which is a great pizza place. Don't think they are national though. Last night we saw "Flags of our Fathers" which was pretty cool but sad. We did not treat the guys in that photo well, even if they were accidental heroes.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Big tests bite. I am like you about finishing tests fast - it is so stressful when you have to use the whole time like that; it makes you feel like you didn't do very well. Some times open books aren't better because you (I) don't study for them as much as you (I) would a closed book test.