Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life

Jennifer trimmed Thunder's ears the other day. He looks cute.

At the grocery store when I went shopping at costco yesterday, I bought a box of drumsticks. They're very good. Sometimes its fun to be a grown up.

Jennifer recently bought new drapes for the house. They look quite nice. Might put up a picture of it later.

I'll also get Jennifer to post a picture with her Stargate my little pony when she's done with it.

This morning for breakfast, I had an Apple Nutrigrain bar. I've also had a Lean Cuising Teriyaki dinner. Haven't had any of the drumsticks yet. We're saving those for later.

3 comments:

Christy said...

food is awesome... I'm assuming you mean the ice-cream drumsticks and not the chicken kind. Not that the chicken kind aren't good but ice-cream is *cooler* (ha).

little.monkey said...

Yum...I love drumsticks...the ice cream ones. Nutra Grain bars seem gross though, cause they trick you into thinking they're healthy, but really they're practically pure sugar. Very sneeky

Anonymous said...

Chicken drum sticks are not as good as ice cream drum sticks. They are indeed Ice Cream Drumsticks.