Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Movie is Done

It was a lot of work but we finally finished filming the movie over the weekend. There were about 17 people involved, which makes it the most complicated one we've ever done. We were on set for 10.5 hours over two days with an hour and a half of footage. Lesson learned? I need to keep my craptacular self out of the shots with my #@$@#$#@ boom stick. Fortunately, we still got a lot of good footage despite my attempts to utterly ruin it.

No luck on the job search. I've had a lot of blank times, and lots of people are unemployed now. The difference is that I have gotten exactly TWO phone calls in the last 4 weeks. Bear in mind that normally this is THE best time of the year to find a job. There are almost no jobs out there. And we are one month away from the cold season which typically lasts from November through Jan....Feb is usually not good though which means the earliest a likely job is looking like is...March.

Fun.

Otherwise things go well. I've been a bit defocused but I'm getting back into the groove of things this week and hope to restart a lot of projects that had been temporarily waylaid. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: