Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Life

Well I have a new job. I start on Jan 4th. It is a three month contract. I will be in my current contract until the end of the month so things are working out rather nicely. :) There are few snags on the wording of the contract which I'm a bit worried about, but they sent me an offer letter and I signed it. We'll see how things go. The weekend before last we saw The Fantastic Mr. Fox, which was quite good. This past weekend I ran my shadowrun game (the third installment.) Sunday we watched a lot of TV and had a very relaxing day. Last night Julie, Mom, Jennifer and I went to watch Niel Gaiman read from two of his books and get some autographs. It was awesome. He autographed EVERY single person's book. There were over 600+ people there. We were toward the end of the line and got out at around 1am.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm glad you say that movie was good because the kids want to see it and I didn't think I could bear sitting through another bad one.

Julie of the Wisdom People said...

There were more than 1,000 people there, actually. Crazy!