Monday, April 20, 2009

Short Post

Final of Doom on Sat. Must study.

Date night on Sat was awesome at Drive in. Observe and Report is not even remotely a family movie but amusing. It is so R that it trills. I Love You Man is interesting but I wouldn't even netflix it probably. Free as a B movie was nice. It was enjoyable enough.

First day of work good but slow. A lot to learn in a short period of time. Its a contract but my boss seems cool. We'll see how things progress. Its a job, which is significantly better than no job.

Took a mock final yesterday. Did not go well AT ALL, but I am taking Jennifer's suggestion and focusing on the positive instead of saying how doomed I am, except for calling the Final of Doom the Final of Doom because it is light hearted, if not ominous humor.

Attended wedding of a friend on Sat. We were late. It was very embarrassing. I thought it was 30 minutes later than it was. It was over by the time we got there, but the reception was nice.

3 comments:

little.monkey said...

I'm glad works going ok so far. I hope it continues to go well. I hope that you do better on the real final that you did on the mock one. Good luck brother. Love you.

Christy said...

Sometimes the practice ones just get you ready for the real ones. I often do better on tests than I do on practiced tests and since we're related I think this will be the case for you.

Anonymous said...

If you're anything like me, fear can hamper your ability to remember and think on tests. Just keep preparing and have faith. Make sure that you're relaxed while you're studying rather than focusing on the doom loop in your head.

I hope the job stays a good thing and maybe turns into something more permanent.

Love and hugs!