Thursday, April 30, 2009

All bow to me, for I am the Master...

Of randomly filling out bubbles in a final. Someone wins the lottery every time it is played, and the one ADVANTAGE of freakishly few questions worth a freakishly large amount is that the odds of that incredibly small chance of you filling out the random guesses in such a way as to get a decent score goes up...

I got a B in the class.

I should be proud, and I am for most of my degree, but not so much on the final. I think Divine Intervention played a bit of a hand. The fact that others probably complained helped with the curve, but even with a curve breaking its back, I had to have help on that.

We also now have a new car. I'll try to post a pic later.

Now I need to gather paperwork.

6 comments:

Christy said...

I can't tell you how happy I am that this worked out for you! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Congrats bro. I know you were stressing about this for awhile. Im glad it went well for you. Good job.

Anonymous said...

YAY! WHOO-HOO! *dancing around the room celebrating* HIGH-FIVE!!!

little.monkey said...

YAYAYAYAYYYYYY! That's so exciting bro! Good job. I'm proud of you bro!

Julie of the Wisdom People said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much :)