Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Life

Well, this weekend Julie, Grandma and I went to prep her house for the movers. It will take some time to fix things, but we made a good start. Julie was particularly helpful. We're going back in two weeks.

Friday night Jennifer and I saw Angels and Demons which is OK and then later watched a lot of Netflix including Elizabeth: The Golden Age, Doctor Who, Mad Men (which is suprisingly good but not family friendly), this BIZARRE australian claymation thing called Harvey Krumpet and Connections 1. I also got some reading and writing done.

Jennifer did a truly impressive job of making a dent in the jungle that has become our backyard.

I still need to make some long term plans over exactly what to do with my degree at this point, but the immediate plans are to get my PMP (the equivalent of the bar as it is for lawyers) and to get Project Management experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for helping Grandma with "The house of Damocles"

I thought Elizabeth: The Golden Age was pretty mediocre - a shame, because the first one was so good....