Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 1 Bad Start

So I woke this morning with a sore throat and feeling slightly week, but I think this was partly psychosomatic and also because I haven't been exercising enough. Just had a voice telephone interview for a developer position of all things. I let them know I'm not a developer but that I can use Openspan, which is a developer tool. That seems to be what they're looking for, so it might be a good fit. We'll see.

The good news is that whatever it is, seems mostly gone. The better news is that it isn't Strep, because that requires antibiotics and a doctor which I really don't want to deal with. Regardless, my hope is to be on the road in an hour and a half. It is unlikely I'll make it all the way to Colorado today but I'll keep you posted.

No comments: