Monday, February 9, 2009

And so begins the long slow descent into madness

Day 1. Things seem mostly fine. There is this annoying persistent ringing in my ears that I hope goes away. I'll see the doc on Wed if it doesn't.

Over the weekend we saw mom in Romeo and Juliet. I've seen her in this thing four times and this one was by far the best. Female director, but the last two before that had male and were vastly improved which tells me that their new assistant producer might also have a hand in improving things. Dunno, but it is all around better.

Coraline rocks. We saw a twilight showing Sunday. From now on we'll be watching movies at the drive in or early morning shows I think.

No concrete leads, but a few might be leads. We'll see how things go.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm taking Joe to see Coraline this Saturday... Oli wasn't interested.